[HINT] More Control and Package Management Using Package Users

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 3 11:18:05 PST 2004

Matthias B. wrote:

> My hint submission still "awaits moderator approval" due to a "suspicious
> header", so I have no idea when the hint will be uploaded to
> linuxfromscratch.org. In the meantime you can find it here:
>
> http://data.schneepoesie.de/lfs/
>
> Tushar, if you see this: I'd really like to know what's so suspicious
> about my headers.

It might be wise to post to the hints list (hints at linuxfromscratch.org)
in case Tush doesn't watch this list.  The suspicious headers relate to
your email headers, not the headers in the hint itself.  Probably a case
of SpamAssassin getting confused.  Gerard should be able to deal with
that quickly enough.

Regards,

Matt.