GCC Test Suite Failure During CHP 6

Daryn Neadow dneadow at appliedsystems.ca
Wed Nov 3 09:37:03 PST 2004

Thanks for the pointer Matthew I have to admit that I missed the link to the
expected results of the test suite.

My results do differ slightly.  I've attached the results that I received.
They seem to be fairly close to the expected.  Do these seem ok to you?

I retained a copy of the source & build dir's this time so I should be able
to provide more info quicker this time if further details are needed.

		=== g++ Summary ===

# of expected passes		9636
# of unexpected failures	2
# of unexpected successes	1