Current CVS release stable enough?

Tushar Teredesai linux_from_scratch at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 14:29:11 PST 2004

Matthew Burgess wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:44:43 +0200
>Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

>>>This is out of the scope of this list. Please repost to lfs-dev.
>>>

>>Please don't. I've answered this question at least three times
>>

>Candidate for the FAQ then Jeroen? :)

I don't think so. Its pretty much common sense:-)

If the pre* version was stable enough, it would have been released as
stable. The fact that *it is not released as stable* indicates there are
some issues.

Regarding the question: "When is the next release?", the standard answer
for all projects (especially opensource based) is: "When it is ready".

IMO, everyone should just ignore posts that ask these questions.

--
Tushar Teredesai
  mailto:tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
  http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar