beginner's problem with lfs book 2004-02-14

Muczy muczy at freestart.hu
Mon Mar 29 11:12:17 PST 2004

Hello everyone!
So here is my problem:
I'm using a Redhat 9 on a 2ghz celeron, 256Mb ram.
When I get to the section "Change chroot", I copy and past the chroot
command to the terminal (cause I'm using X), so I make no mistakes!
Then Redhat says that "env" is not a directory. Well, honestly, he's right,
but this problem didn't existed on Mandrak 9.2 .
I changed to Redhat because there were some problems on Mandrake with Gcc,
but that is another story.
So, what have I done bad?
Thanx 4 helping!!!
Muczy ( muczy at freestart.hu )