grub missing kernel...

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Mar 25 22:35:46 PST 2004

Hello twbms,
On Thursday 25 March 2004 21:50, Kevin Alm wrote:
> [...]
another silly thought, although I am not sure you have mentioned it
before: Have you installed modules-init-tools instead of modutils ?
I am pretty sure, that you need modules-init-tools with
2.6-kernels ... ;)
Or have you read the kernel-2_6-migration or the kernel-2.6-howto
hints ? Maybe they contain some useful info, although I don't know
if all of this has anything to do with your grub problem ...
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Registered Linux User #177087 @http://counter.li.org