WARNING: `automake-1.7' is needed

mail123 at koevis.demon.nl mail123 at koevis.demon.nl
Wed Mar 24 11:18:17 PST 2004

just a wild gues , but maybe the files are corupted. Data coruption , you
know , mabe the re are bad sectors on your HD or maybe there was an error
during transfer. Maybe re-downlaoding the packages should help. Or maybe
someone didnt uploaded the file good. Try downloading from a mirror :
ftp://ftp.cis.ohio-state.edu/mirror/gnu/automake/

Xanni