lfs-support archive threads - got a bit scrambled up.

Kayo kayo at hotpop.com
Sun Mar 21 20:47:23 PST 2004

Hi,

I had posted an article -  "ch6-gcc- bison: command not found  "
on this list a couple of days earlier.
I just saw the March 2004 archives and realised that this querry which I
had posted hadn'nt begun as a new thread but was part of the recent
thread - "Tar-1.13.25 Build Error - Chapter 5".

Could this have happened to the way in which I composed my mail:
While composing my mail for my querry I lazily picked up an
arbitary mail from LFS-suport and said "reply to" - so that I
don't need to copy the "To" address.
Of course I did change the subject field appropriately.

My apologies for this bit of internet "noise" as well as screwing up the
arhive threads a bit. (I wonder if the latter could be fixed - for future