Tar-1.13.25 Build Error - Chapter 5

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Sat Mar 20 06:18:50 PST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, John wrote:

> > Matthew Burgess wrote:

> > >What version of bison & flex are you using?  yyparse errors bring
> > >back horrible memories of flex-2.5.31.
> > >

> > I was using flex-2.5.4
> updated to flex-2.5.4a, bison 1.75
> still fails

I've not saved your OP, but did you apply the needed patch for bison?
IIRC, it's in the book and it is available from the patches download
area. I don't know if this affects your problem either.

My last build though was a 5.0+ (CVS around December?) so I've no solid
suggestions about whatever version you're building ATM.

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet