(no subject)

cicciobello3 at libero.it cicciobello3 at libero.it
Sat Mar 20 01:07:17 PST 2004

Hi,
I'm trying to install lfs 5.0 on a P4
I didn't set  up a separate partition for lfs, but I tried through vmware Workstation 4.05, where I installed RH9.
I have stopped at page 72, because I get no response from readelf -l a.out|grep ': /tools' command.
I try to reset lfs directory and restart the process from the beginning, but with the same result.

It isn't first time I try to create an lfs system, last time I failed too, but when I arrived till about page 100, I didn'failed so early!

Is there any known problem about wmware?
Thanks.

Max