Cursor Keys in vi?

lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org
Sat Mar 13 09:13:36 PST 2004

On Saturday 13 March 2004 05:35 am, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org wrote:
> > On Friday 12 March 2004 09:18 pm, lfs-user at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wrote:
> >
> > And why did the mailing list change my email address like that? I posted
> > from lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org, and emails sent elsewhere with that
> > username show up correctly?

> I did not see your real addy until this post (I x'd it out above, maybe
> you'll be lucky). Anyway, the first post did not expose your real addy
> to me, but this one did. Maybe something changed on your end?

	Nope, got the same result on blfs-support, too. The copy the mailing list
sends to me has the 'wrong' domain listed. Weird.  I bcc'd the last message
to a completely unrelated email account on another ISP--the copy there had
the nospam.dnsalias.org domain, and the copy the mailing list returned to me
had the other domain again. WTFO?