Cursor Keys in vi?

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Sat Mar 13 05:35:24 PST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org wrote:

> On Friday 12 March 2004 09:18 pm, lfs-user at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wrote:
>
> And why did the mailing list change my email address like that? I posted from
> lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org, and emails sent elsewhere with that username
> show up correctly?

   === Here is how I receieved you original ===
   Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:18:53 -0800
   From: lfs-user at nospam.dnsalias.org
   To: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
   Subject: Cursor Keys in vi?

   OK, so I'm a stupid, clueless vi(m) newbie
   === Here is how I receieved you original ===

I did not see your real addy until this post (I x'd it out above, maybe
you'll be lucky). Anyway, the first post did not expose your real addy
to me, but this one did. Maybe something changed on your end?

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet