problem with framebuffer support

Shelton shelton at onr.com
Fri Mar 12 01:05:11 PST 2004

I think it's simply a problem with the hex value. grub's vga
option
takes a single integer that represents a series of options.
Before your next boot, set the vga option to "ask" and you
will get
a list of available modes.

	kernel /blah vga=ask hdblah=blah fleh=grog etc=etc

for a little more in depth look....
http://www.waltdnes.org/tips_and_tricks/textmodes.html

~rick