glibc-2.3.2 configure error

Jonathan Serafini serafini.jonathan at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 11 20:28:23 PST 2004

Try the following :

Prompt> echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
(exp.:) $<name> refers to the content of the variable, echo will print
        its contents to the screen.

        If it printed something other than a blank line, the variable is
        set to a value. (probably so in this case)

	  To kill the variable, you'll use the unset command as follows
        (Note: Here we don't start with a $ sign because we're referring
        to the variable itself, not it's contents..)
Prompt> unset LD_LIBRARY_PATH

---
tldp.org has a lot of documentation ..

you might also want to try the following to get help on Bash .. your
command-line interface/programming language

Prompt> Man bash