duplicate brandnew LFS5.0

Andre nospam at spam.net
Wed Mar 10 10:53:07 PST 2004

Just finished building LFS5.0 on a Cx486DX4, 64M RAM. It took a while but it
was totally worth it. I was looking for a distro that would be compact
because I am planning on running it with only 500M HD. It boots sooo fast
now.
The whole system occupies 390M (I haven't installed anything on top of
LFS5.0 yet).

Now I am wondering how I go about putting it on another disk. Can anybody
suggest a method? How do I backup the whole thing? Can I use cpio or tar and
will there be problems with copying /dev and/or /proc?