Anacoda-like solution

Fin fin at vots.net
Mon Mar 8 11:09:14 PST 2004

I'm looking for a way to complete the development cycle and build a full
distro CD.

RedHat and others now use Anaconda ( itself a RedHat package) to achieve
this and I was wondering if anyone
has done such a thing with LFS or BLFS as it seems to make perfect sense to
built a system from scratch,
then use RPM to package it and Anaconda to install it on client systems.

I am looking for a single CD hardened and custom server install, to which
LFS led itself perfectly that my clients
can install themselves via a simple gui. Anaconda provides this well.

Any suggestions

Fin.

P.S.

I realise that I could simple use a kick-start / custom anaconda build using
my RedHat Distro as a starting point, but
when I take into account all the changes that I need to make to the system
it would be preferable to build from source.