unforseen error in /etc/rc.d/rcsysinit.d/S40mountfs!!!!!!

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Wed Mar 3 09:51:24 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Ken Moffat wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, faza wrote:
><snip>

>  I'm an old hand at making errors - on of the secrets in fixing them is
> to break them down into manageable chunks.  Good luck.

*chuckle* Usually, they break *me* down into manageable chunks!  :P

Also, as to the bash erro, it occurred to me that there might be a
problem getting the right libs if the mount fails. Maybe the mount
working fixes it? Or maybe it's one of those mis-linked bash issues?

> Ken

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet