what does it take?

ilja Ilja at orange.net
Wed Mar 3 09:23:46 PST 2004

Thanks for notifying me about outlook. I should have known.

Strange though about the In-Reply-To. The thing is that I don't reply, I
just start a new message and write in the subject:
RE: ........ (in this case:'Re: what does it take?')
is this a proper way to reply?

I've now explicitly set my message format to plain text in order to see if
it has something to do with that as well.

regards,

ilja

PS: I've just installed CDE on my LFS (BLFS). Although they strongly
recommended against using CDE on XFree, with some tweaks I had it up and
running very stable. Just the mailer program is still unconfigured. I can
receive mail, but it won't send. I can't configure an SMTP server????