First LFS Build - Problem with TCL8.4.6 in LFS 5.1

Shane Johnson sdj at RasmussenEquipment.com
Fri Jun 25 15:25:55 PDT 2004

I am a first time LFS builder.  I have run through to the point where I
install TCL and get the error that "NULL" is previously undeclared in
strstr.o.  I have searched the archives and all I could find is to make sure
that my /$LFS/lib/gcc-lib/*/*/specs file is correct.  My $LFS varible is set
to /test.  The specs file reads : /test/lib/ld-linux.so.2.

I am running on a PII 350mhz system building off of RedHat 9 development.

Any suggestions on where to look for what I screwed up?

Thanks
Shane

---