Telnet daemon

K. Mike Bradley kmb at mikienet.com
Fri Jun 25 20:12:12 PDT 2004

As well as the other answers, I'd like to point out that this list isn't a
support forum for Redhat, or any other Linux distribution for that matter.
It's a forum for supporting users following (or otherwise!) the instructions
provided in the Linux From Scratch book

Yes but one does need a host to start ...

This is my second attempt and I wanted to cut and paste all that stuff so it
will go faster.

I did learn that 7.3 had an SSH ready and running .. (thank you red hat) so
I am good to go.

Thanks to all of you.