problem with make install of glibc

S.J. van Atteveldt bas at 2at.nl
Wed Jun 23 05:04:31 PDT 2004

Ok, I sorted out the problem. Debian has a weird way of determining which
autoconf to use and for the 'make install' script, the old (2.13) version is
being used. To fix this, I added a simlink:
	ln -s /usr/bin/autoconf2.50 /bin/autoconf so the correct version
gets used. This doesn't even interfere with normal debian operation as
/usr/bin comes before /bin in $PATH for root. For the lfs user, /bin comes
first in $PATH and so it now always uses the newer (2.53) version of
autoconf.

Bas.