Cheaap Soft 0fferz - big discouunts More than 1500 0fffers! quince

Manuela Cohen Dusty at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 10:29:47 PDT 2004

>Every Soldier has the Baton of a Field Marshal in his Knapsack
>Every Ass Loves to Hear Himself Bray
>Take heed of reconciled enemies and of meat twice boiled

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://revival.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)