SV: Unable to umount /mnt/lfs: Device is busy

Anders Lingfors anders at unf.se
Fri Jun 18 06:22:52 PDT 2004

Well... Most of the installation was made over SSH from another computer... However, I am now using directly on the LFS computer, and I have logged out and then logged in again, using my new system. The problem still remains.

I guess I have to reboot with the /mnt/lfs still mounted and hope my system will not be FUBAR'd, if nobody else can give me more detailed ways to troubleshoot...

Thanks anyway.
/Anders