Where can I ask BLFS questions

Robert Horton trebor at agarithil-nost.com
Wed Jun 16 13:09:37 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, Jun 16, 2004, at 11:59 US/Pacific, Bryan Breen wrote:

> At 20:36 6/16/04 +0100, Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:
>> Robert Horton quoth:
>>

>>> /There are *10* types of people in the world, those that think in
>>> *binary* and those that don't.
>>>

>> There are also 10 types of people using the LFS lists, those who read
>> the rules and post in plain text, and those who don't - and use html.
>>

> Don't forget about line wrapping! (*ducks*the*flames*) :)

Unless I am missing something, and if I am please forgive me, but the
netiquette rules state not to use HTML tags, which I did not do.

Unless I am mistaken, I have seen other URLs posted on this list, and
since the rules also state that any messages with HTML tags go straight
to /dev/null, and my email made it too the lists, then I have to assume
that my message was indeed ok. Note I am not trying to turn this into a
flame war, just making sure anything I did do incorrectly I do not do
again.

Thanks!

Rob