Tiny Linux

Andre nospam at spam.net
Sat Jun 12 11:28:03 PDT 2004

Look at the following link:
http://www.tri-m.com/products/engineering/files/linux_image/docboot.pdf

It may not seem applicable, but if you look at page 21 and up, you will find
an example of an overly minimal linux install. This is only a starting point
though
since I had to add a couple of bins/libs in order to boot without any
warning/failure
messages.

I am now running a trimmed down LFS5.0 from this diskonchip with full usb,
networking (including ssl/ssh), in under 34MB installation footprint.

It is best to create a seperate partition, and backup your LFS before doing
anything ;-)

--
People who are organized are too lazy

news:001301c4509e$bd83e8d0$8600a8c0 at arondesktop...