Problems with updates?

Salvador Gironès salvador1gr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:46:10 PDT 2004

Hello.

I'm trying to create a linux distribution based in "linux from scratch", and
I asked about this way and some people told me that I could have some
problems with the maintenance of the components (updates, etc).
For example, they told me that if I update Glibc, programs that use glibc
could not work correctly.
Sorry for my english and my basic explanation, but i don't know exactly what
kinds of problems could happen.
I would like to know if I will have some problems to update mi LFS.

Thanks!