ml archive corrupted (Away on Training)

Luis Wiedemann Luis.Wiedemann at florencebank.com
Fri Jul 23 11:57:11 PDT 2004

I will be out of the office from Monday July 26 until Friday July 30. If
you need immediate assistance, please feel free to contact the helpdesk.

Thank you and have a great week!!

Luis Wiedemann, CNA
Systems Administrator
Florence Savings Bank
Phone : (413) 587-1708 * Fax : (413) 582-9368
Email : luis.wiedemann at florencebank.com

--

*** This message originates from Florence Savings Bank. ***

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The material contained in or accompanying this electronic transmission contains confidential information which is the property of the sender and is privileged and confidential. The information is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify me immediately.