Question about "configuring the network script" in chapter7

noname braindead at posthuman.de
Sat Jul 17 07:23:38 PDT 2004

Hi
I have not network card in my LFS Pc yet, but i want to put one in later.
So my question is:
In Chapter 7 in the sektion about configuring network scripts,
the first sentence is that i have to remove all network links in the
"/etc/rc.d/rc*.d".
My question is:
Shoult i not remove these links and create the following scipts, even if my
network card is not in my pc yet ?
Or, should i remove these links, and skip the creating of network scripts in
this sektion,
and later if i have the network card in the pc recreate the network links
and create the scripts ?