Chapter 8 making LFS bootable with grub

info at rothmichael.de info at rothmichael.de
Fri Jul 16 06:09:04 PDT 2004

>kernel --no-mem-option /boot/lfskernel root=/dev/hda4

It tells where your root partion may be found.

If you put your rootpation on disk 1 on the first partition you may try it with:

boot (hd0,0)
kernel --no-mem-option /boot/lfskernel root=/dev/hda1
boot

If you put your rootpartion on 2nd partion try

boot (hd0,1)
kernel --no-mem-option /boot/lfskernel root=/dev/hda2
boot

Am 16 Jul 2004 um 15:06 hat noname geschrieben: