Errors during glibc compliation in chapter 6

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 14 16:16:22 PDT 2004

noname wrote:

> can i be shure that these is the only error or can there be any other errors
> wich occured some lines of my screen ?

By the looks of this log, you are using nALFS to run your build. If that
is the case, you should have status window logging turned on, in which
case there will be a complete log of all output generated during the
build. You can retrieve that log file (or re-run the build with status
window logging turned on, if you were previously not using it) and look
further back for the source of the problem.