Problem with getting the LFS source on Harddisc

noname braindead at posthuman.de
Tue Jul 13 16:51:11 PDT 2004

I have downloaded this file and it helped me a lot, thanks.
but i didn't had to partitionize and "format" my hd as i had i done before
with my other bootcd
so i had just to promt the "boot promt" at the beginning with <ENTER>.
and than after succesfull creating the rescue system i just had to mount the
cdrom (with the LFS packeges) to copy them to the even mounted, and before
prepared, storage-HD i use for the LFS tarbals.
after that i worked on with my other bootcd, but thanks again for these file
without it i weren't able to go on or just starting with creating my LFS

"Rainer P. Feller" <Rainer-Peter.Feller at mail.physnet.uni-hamburg.de> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:Pine.SGI.4.58.0407131950430.256623 at maren.desy.de...