Problem with getting the LFS source on Harddisc

noname braindead at posthuman.de
Tue Jul 13 09:42:38 PDT 2004

Hmm.. Ok iam just downloading these BootCD.
The other BootCD even uses a ramdisc but if i understand you right, the new
BootCD does not need that the CD is mounted all the time, right ?
So that i can umount it an put another cd in ?
sorry about the dump questions but i just wanna feel that i understand you
right.

"Rainer P. Feller" <Rainer-Peter.Feller at mail.physnet.uni-hamburg.de> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:Pine.SGI.4.58.0407131728540.252302 at maren.desy.de...