LFS 5.1.1/Glibc issues solved (I think)

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Jul 8 10:49:34 PDT 2004

For anyone else having problems with glibc 2.3.3 in LFS 5.1.1...

Just wanted to let you know that I pulled the glibc 2.3.2 sources from the
LFS 5.0 tarball & squeaked them into my LFS 5.1.1 scripts, and Chapter 6
*almost* compiled flawlessly.

The glibc compile still b0rked on the "make check" during the math section
(which can be expected) -- restarting "make check" finished all of the
other checks (and nothing else died) and the rest of Chapter 6 compiled
without a hitch.

Just thought I'd let y'all know... ;-)

BTW, my hardware is a Fujitsu Lifebook P2120 (Crusoe 933Mhz)... Hopefully
this helps anyone else out there with an odd CPU.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!