Boot issue

S.J. van Atteveldt bas at 2at.nl
Thu Jul 8 00:13:01 PDT 2004

I have seen this exact error in a totally different context. When I boot one
of the more recent images of Knoppix it hangs on some of our systems. Only
systems with certain disk controllers seem to be affected (RAID controllers
and/or sATA controllers). I did not find a fix except to use an older
version of Knoppix in this case. I did not have this problem with LFS but I
never used a 2.6 kernel there.
Hope this helps a little.

Bas.