LFS 5.0; make install fails

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Sat Jan 31 16:37:47 PST 2004

<snip>
> seems to me like you did something wrong when making the /tools
> symlink, my guess is LFS wasn't set, making /tools a symlink to
> itself.
<snip>
Thanks, Roel.  Yes, indeed it was the symlink.  I got myself all screwed
up trying to use SuSE/KDE's mount point to my lfs partition, /data2.
It installed fine after fixing that.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,