Boot problem

Ronald Hummelink maillist at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 26 15:16:49 PST 2004

If you don't like flames don't read on.

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 22:58, Greg Schafer wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:16:50PM +0100, Ronald Hummelink wrote:
> > Greg calm down!
>
> Don't anyone tell me what to do! Ever! Got it? When someone tells me I'm
> wrong when I'm not then I will react.

> I was right on the point that I was making, but was wrong on the original
> point. I'd already said this down thread. But no, you still had to take a
> cheap pot shot you pathetic little person.
>
> Now you look like a fool! Again!

You nasty little bastard prickasshole... You are wrong and if your wrong
accept it... You are good at accusing people for nothing aren't you.

Remember the "little" incident where you accuse a whole group of people
in an irc people as whatnot because they fell over your LOUSY attitude
when dealing with people.
Remember to this day you have refused to ANSWER my REQUEST to explain
yourself, but nooo, you have an absolute feeling of superiority. You
cannot possibly be wrong, you do not even care to back up accusations,
even after requests from You know Who i mean.

Greg, you are an asshole, a smart one who knows a lot, but still an
asshole with a very crappy attitude.

> I was man enough to admit my mistake. You?

> PS  -  If I knew I'd become an open target when taking on this LFS job I
> never would have done it. The "out-to get-you" mentality of some folks
> around here is appalling.

You call that over yourself, you have been told this before... it is you
letting it show trough you feel that you know more then the rest..

Have fun.

Ronald who is flameproof.

waiting down the mountain...