Boot problem

weasel weasel at beyondnormal.org
Mon Jan 26 14:15:59 PST 2004

Greg Schafer wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:16:50PM +0100, Ronald Hummelink wrote:
>
> PS  -  If I knew I'd become an open target when taking on this LFS job I
> never would have done it. The "out-to get-you" mentality of some folks
> around here is appalling.

I don't really think anyone feels that way Greg.  Your work along with
everyone else who has contributed to LFS is greatly appreciated by the
LFS community.

Isn't it kind of humorous how "I dare you" and "I triple dog dare you"
can still ignite such strong emotions?

I wonder if daring everyone to be nice would work?

*sticks a fork in [Re: Boot problem]*  "Yup, its done!"  ;)

Nick