Boot problem

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Mon Jan 26 13:58:36 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:16:50PM +0100, Ronald Hummelink wrote:
> Greg calm down!

Don't anyone tell me what to do! Ever! Got it? When someone tells me I'm
wrong when I'm not then I will react.

I was right on the point that I was making, but was wrong on the original
point. I'd already said this down thread. But no, you still had to take a
cheap pot shot you pathetic little person.

Now you look like a fool! Again!

I was man enough to admit my mistake. You?

PS  -  If I knew I'd become an open target when taking on this LFS job I
never would have done it. The "out-to get-you" mentality of some folks
around here is appalling.