totally off-topic

michael michael8110 at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 23 23:38:20 PST 2004


i was just wondering if anyone experiences the symptoms i get whenever i
install a new hardware item,i get really sick after a few hours at the
computer,there's sore throat,nausea ,tiredness and general bad feeling,and
of course it's due to the resin or solvent vapours (that you can easily
smell) when the new equipment warms up in operation.As an ex-chemical
engineer i may be over-sensitive to chemicals,having breathed in more than
my share when i was active,but the fact remains that these emanations are
definitely noxious.I've read about consumer awareness of the hazards posed
by chemicals in paints and wood treatment chemicals,but i don't remember
seeing anything about this.Any thoughts welcome.





More information about the lfs-support mailing list