was Re: Stuck at Kernel build

Méher KHIARI (E-mail) meher.khiari at netwaybsb.com
Thu Jan 22 23:35:38 PST 2004

> > Someone in another list was talking bout that. What do you
> mean by "Thread
> > properly"?
> > I've just installed Outlook 2003. Still trying to figure it out.
> <snip>
> I use kmail at the moment and your messages are threaded no
> problems, and
> besides, soon you will also be using some linux application.

I use mozilla from home, but almost the time i am at work using Outlook (I
don't like to use two messaging systems in the same machine, because we have
internal messaging with Exchange). To group by thread go to view > Current
view > Customize current view. Click on Group by, on the list select
Conversation. That's all.
PS : To all moderators, I know that this is an LFS list and not an M$
Mailing list, But I can't retain the spreading of what I know !!!!!! ;)

"il y a des choses qui ne se disent que dans l'intimité" (Porco Rosso)