was Re: Stuck at Kernel build

Allard Welter allard at nospam.nl
Thu Jan 22 11:58:50 PST 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 17:45, K. Mike Bradley wrote:

> Someone in another list was talking bout that. What do you mean by "Thread
> properly"?
> I've just installed Outlook 2003. Still trying to figure it out.

My condolensces. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Instrucions are quite straightforward ... click
this, click that, go in circles ... etc.

Threading means that the message you send as reply to another appears "linked"
to that message. Sorting all messages by date, subject or sender will not
disturb this for example. It keeps the topics together making it easy to see
who replied what and when. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you,
I use kmail at the moment and your messages are threaded no problems, and
besides, soon you will also be using some linux application.

Regards - Allard.

allard at quicknet.nl