Stuck at Kernel build

Joel Miller cheeziologist at mail.isc.rit.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:12:46 PST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:51:43 +0000, Matthew Burgess
<matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

<snip>
> Dunno, I'll take a look at the options.  Maybe I made the false
> assumption that as he was using an MS MUA it'd break things.  As it is
> my original reply and your message above both thread correctly.  If K.
> Mike. replies it'll break into another thread.  I've noticed this
> affects Ryan Oliver's posts and someone elses on lfs-chat as well.

Ryan's posts don't thread for me either. I've learned to deal with it.
This is getting extremely OT tho so if you would like to further discuss
this with me, feel free to message me off list.

--
Registered LFS User 6929
Registered Linux User 298182