Stuck at Kernel build

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 21 12:51:43 PST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:37:30 -0500
Joel Miller <cheeziologist at mail.isc.rit.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:28:19 +0000, Matthew Burgess
> <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > in the FAQ entry that Allard pointed you to!  Oh, and if you could
> > try and coeerce MS Outlook to thread properly it'd be great,
> > although whether this is even possible I'm not sure!
>
> His messages thread properly for me. Perhaps it's your client that has
> the difficulties Matt.

Dunno, I'll take a look at the options.  Maybe I made the false
assumption that as he was using an MS MUA it'd break things.  As it is
my original reply and your message above both thread correctly.  If K.
Mike. replies it'll break into another thread.  I've noticed this
affects Ryan Oliver's posts and someone elses on lfs-chat as well.

Cheers,

Matt.