Stuck at Kernel build

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 21 12:28:19 PST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:42:52 -0500
"K. Mike Bradley" <kmb at mikienet.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I go back and forth between top and bottom cause Windows people
> complain.

One other thing - please quote only the parts of the message most
pertinent to your repsonse.  This a) Saves bandwidth and b) Makes your
replies more readable and the thread more comprehensible and c) Is also
in the FAQ entry that Allard pointed you to!  Oh, and if you could
try and coeerce MS Outlook to thread properly it'd be great, although
whether this is even possible I'm not sure!

Thanks,

Matt.