Create a bootable cd image

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:31:18 PST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:09:36 +0100, COLEMONT Bert (BMB) wrote:

> Probably this question has been asked before, but

Bert,

This is not a good question.

Do you realise how many toes you trod on with this email?

1) You posted in html.  That's unforgivable, only WinDorks do that.
(although we'll forgive you if you posted from work, and your CTO is a
WinDork)

2) You didn't read the FAQ. The answer you want is there. How many times
is the FAQ mentioned in the book?

3) Did you check HINTS for hints, no I don't think so?

Not reading the FAQ before posting to ANY mailing list is a hanging
offence.  Hopefully you now have learnt.

But despite all that, welcome!

(P.S. WinDorks are like WinModems and WinPrinters. They are cheap because
they don't contain any internal hardware, but rely on software in the main
box to do all the clever bits.  They also pay royalties to Microsoft Corp.
which is REALLY dumb.)

--
Richard A Downing FBCS http://www.109bean.org.uk/
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged