Create a bootable cd image

COLEMONT Bert (BMB) Bert.COLEMONT at proximus.net
Tue Jan 20 04:09:36 PST 2004

Hi all,

Probably this question has been asked before, but, how do I create an
image of my own LFS version? Such like a bootable cd and make it
possible to install on other computers? Any hints?

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.