chroot problem (was Re: LFS not booting Grub error)

Shelton shelton at onr.com
Mon Jan 19 20:24:23 PST 2004

does $LFS have a value?
in my old host system's /etc/profile file i had something
like "export LFS=/mnt/lfs"

yea, that's what's going on....
$ echo $LFS

$ echo $LFS and another argument
and another argument
$
your environment variable has no value, so the shell is
passing the next argument it encounters along to the
chroot program, which is "/usr/bin/env".

--
~rick