expect -c "spawn ls"

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sun Jan 18 14:48:18 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:02:06PM -0500, gbell72 at fastmail.fm wrote:
> I've redone all three packages as suggested in the order that the book
> says and I still receive the
> original error.

Dude, if you want to run LFS you need to be fairly self-sufficient in the
problem solving department. I've already given you maximum info to help with
your problem.

If you're still receiving the original error then the obvious thing to do
would be to recheck the test that I previously said was "Bad". Not only
that, the book's text clarly says that test failures for the "expect"
package are to be expected.

Please try to help yourself. I'd advise especially to reread the Toolchain
Tech Notes section to assist in your understanding.