evolution - Solution?

Karl Wilbur karl at karlwilbur.net
Sat Jan 17 16:51:13 PST 2004

I use SpamAssassin on my personal email server and I never get this kind
of stuff. However, if I flag this as spam, I won't get any of the
lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org mail either. Reporting this to
SpamCop.net will result in linuxfromscratch.org being blacklisted as a
known spam handler or open realy, which is not good either.

Now these are handlings that would be implemented from my end.  On the
other hand, there must be something that can be done server-side that
would eliminate this kind of thing.  Maybe SpamAssassin.  I'll keep
looking.

Does anyone know to whom I should email a solution?

-Karl Wilbur