Glibc won't Lock in

John Cheyney jccheyney at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 19:16:30 PST 2004

> If no error, then please physically "eyeball" the specs file and see if the
> intended change was made. This is all explained in the book. I fail to see
> why this is a problem for you.

I found this line in the spec file:

*link
%{!dynamic-linker:-dynamic-linker /tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2}}

There is other info in the section '*link', but this looks to be
appropriate to me.

When I run the sanity check I get no output from the last command
(readelf -l a.out | grep ': /tools').  After running the two previous
commands I get files named dummy.c and a.out.  When I cat dummy.c I get:

main (){}.

--
John Cheyney RN, BSN, BA, CCRN
1213 McHam