in LFS book I see no specific mention of creating a cross-platform LFS system

Ken Wolcott ken.wolcott at med.ge.com
Wed Jan 14 14:40:07 PST 2004

Hi Greg;

  Thanks for your reply.  I have already used the crosstool script and it
generates almost exactly what I need in a cross compiler.  Unfortunately, I
still need to integrate properly into the script true arm support (probably a
patch containing arm-specific kernel headers from (most likely,
ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/armlinux/source/kernel-patches/v2.4/).  Also,
it really only provides a cross compiler, not an embedded cross
**environment** that I need that a minimal/minimized LFS would produce.

Thanks,
Ken